Shabbat at the Ann Arbor Orthodox Minyan is a very special experience. There is something for everyone, including meaningful prayer services, supervised group activities for children as well as special children’s services, divrei torah (sermons) by Rabbi Glogower, shiurim (classes), and kiddush. We also hold luncheons on various holidays, to which the entire community is always invited.
Come and join us for Shabbat, or get in touch to find out more about our warm and vibrant community.
- Rabbi Jared Anstandig: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Marc Bernstein, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evan Zoldan, Vice President: email@example.com
- Eiran Warner, Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Bechar, Secretary: email@example.com
- Zvi Kresch, Past President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Woll, Community Development: email@example.com
- Charles Weaver, Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be hosted for a Shabbat or holiday meal or for other questions about the Minyan contact: email@example.com
We are located at 1429 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104