Shabbat at the Ann Arbor Orthodox Minyan is a very special experience. There is something for everyone, including meaningful prayer services, supervised group activities for children as well as special children’s services, divrei torah (sermons) by Rabbi Glogower, shiurim (classes), and kiddush. We also hold luncheons on various holidays, to which the entire community is always invited.
Come and join us for Shabbat, or get in touch to find out more about our warm and vibrant community.
- Rabbi Rod Glogower 734- 994-5822 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Bernstein, Presidentpresident@annarborminyan.org
- Evan Zoldan, Vice Presidentvice email@example.com
- Josh Chinsky, Treasurertreasurer@annarborminyan.org
- Monica Bechar, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Weaver, Webmaster email@example.com
- Questions About Ann Arbor Orthodox Minyan firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 1429 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104