Shabbat at the Ann Arbor Orthodox Minyan is a very special experience. There is something for everyone, including meaningful prayer services, supervised group activities for children as well as special children’s services, divrei torah (sermons) by Rabbi Glogower, shiurim (classes), and kiddush. We also hold luncheons on various holidays, to which the entire community is always invited.
Come and join us for Shabbat, or get in touch to find out more about our warm and vibrant community.
- Rabbi Jared Anstandig: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monica Rosen, President: email@example.com
- Evan Zoldan, Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Chinsky, Membership: email@example.com
- Eiran Warner, Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Saper, Secretary: email@example.com
- Rebecca Wollenberg, Community Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Weaver, Webmaster: email@example.com
To be hosted for a Shabbat or holiday meal or for other questions about the Minyan contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 1429 Hill Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104